Banging 4th of July Sales You Can’t Miss
Sales from major retailers are putting a cherry on top of the 4th of July holiday, offering steep discounts on home and outdoor items, appliances, clothing and accessories, beauty and wellness, and more. You don’t want to miss these big discounts as it could be your last chance to save BIG until Christmas!
The 4th of July has always been a holiday to look forward to, with the morning air filled with the smell of freshly-cooked barbeque, the afternoon packed with fun getaway activities, and the evening sky crowded with vibrant and colorful fireworks. But that’s not the only thing to look forward to this patriotic season.
The 4th of July, 2021 has in store some amazing discounts, brought to you by major retail stores. Get into the spirit of independence and celebrate the 4th of July by indulging in these steep markdowns on items across various categories!
This could be your last chance to save BIG until Christmas, so start browsing your favorite e-commerce sites, add goodies to your cart, and engage your reliable shipping partner, Johnny Air Plus, to ship to the Philippines.
Sales on Home Appliances and Outdoor Essentials
- Home Depot: This retailer’s 4th of July Sale marks down their prices and offers top-selling appliances, home essentials, and outdoor decor at under $500. Several indoor and outdoor appliances will also be on sale at 40% off. Merchandise under the site’s “Special Values” section is currently offered at 50% off.
- Overstock: Indoor and outdoor furniture pieces drop prices up to 70% off on Overstock’s 4th of July Sale! The online store also drops prices on rugs and home decor every hour, so keep your eyes peeled as you browse their site.
- Wayfair: On the fourth of July weekend, Wayfair will be offering 65% off on outdoor and lawn essentials.
- Macy’s: 158,000 items on Macy’s merchandise lineup are on sale on the 4th of July weekend, including best-selling cookware and home appliances. Use the coupon code FOURTH to enjoy additional discounts on items until July 5.
- Lowe’s: Lowe’s has quite the selection of 4th of July deals, with washers, kitchen appliances, cookware, dryers, and more dropping prices up to 40% off!
Sales on Gadgets and Electronics
- HP: Tech items are going on sale this 4th of July, with HP launching its sitewide discount of up to 58%.
- JBL: JBL is expected to knock off 83% from its original prices on refurbished headphones on the independence day weekend. You can even grab merchandise for a wee price of $15!
- Newegg: Tech and gaming items on Newegg can drop up to 88% off while car technologies, computer parts, phones, and more can be grabbed at 60% off original prices. Newegg also might host a time-limited sale on items, so keep a close eye out for those!
- Walmart: Up to July 31, Walmart will be hosting their Big Summer Savings event where you can grab 60% off on items such as electronics, smart home equipment, and more.
- Samsung: On the days leading to the 4th of July weekend, we can expect limited-time offers from Samsung that allow you to save big on laptops and tablets. Check their online store frequently to catch these deals.
Sales on Clothing and Accessories
- GAP: Almost all merchandise in the GAP lineup is going to be 75% off on the 4th of July weekend, with the majority being offered at 50% off. Most categories of clothing will also have their own unique discounts, such as V-neck shirts, which you can grab under $20. Keep tabs on GAP’s departments for promo codes that can give you additional discounts.
- Old Navy: New styles of clothing will start at $8 on Old Navy’s 4th of July Sale, coupled with markdowns on a span on clothing and accessories. To top it all off, usual prices drop 50% on all merchandise.
- New York & Company: This retailer has been on sale in the weeks leading up to the 4th of July weekend, with every item on their online shop currently at half the original price.
- Forever 21: Our favorite clothing brand, Forever 21, has one of the longest-running 4th of July Sales, with 70% markdowns and an additional 30% off on swimwear, dresses, and flip-flops. These mega deals can be enjoyed up until July 7.
- Coach: Coach items are on sale all summer long, with price cuts up to 50% off on selected shoes, purses, and clothing. Shop Coach x Sephora items and get an additional 20% off using the promo code EXTRA20.
Sales on Health, Beauty, and Wellness
- Walgreens: Use the promo code BOGO50 from July 1 to 4 to enjoy 50% off on all items in the health and wellness categories. Additionally, active military members and veterans get an additional 20% discount in celebration of the 4th of July independence holiday.
- AHAVA: The beauty and wellness shop is offering 25% off on all items until July 31, long after the 4th of July weekend is over! Avail of the discount by using the promo code MASKING25.
- Beauty Store Depot: Up to July 5, you can enjoy 20% off on Beauty Store Depot items by using the promo code FOURTHSALE. Purchases that amount to $45 and above get a free gift!
These major retailers and more are ready to give you the biggest 4th of July blowout sale yet! Ready to add to cart and save big this weekend? Contact Johnny Air Plus to learn how we can help you ship your new finds to the Philippines!