Promo Terms & Conditions
- Promo period is November 22, 2018 to December 31, 2018
- Open to all Globe subscribers with Amazon purchases ONLY.
- Globe subscriber will get 50% off their 1st 2lb. 1lb off for packages 3 lbs and above.
- Valid via Johnny Air Plus – NY orders only.
- Forward order details to email@example.com for monitoring.
- Offer is not in conjunction with other Johnny Air Plus services and promo discount such as ICEBOX (consolidation), Birthday Promo and credit card promos.
- Last day to avail of the discount for Amazon purchases is December 31, 2018 and must be received on or before January 10, 2019. All packages received by Johnny Air Plus NY beyond January 10, 2019 will be shipped via regular rate cargo.
- Globe subscriber must review rates, insurance policy and items allowed to ship : https://johnnyairplus.com/home/manila-faq/
Chargeable weight is actual weight or volume weight whichever is greater *Rate is 5.99 per pound – Manila / $6.49/lb – Visayas and Davao Other applicable charges
- Handling Fee – $5.00 (SM Megamall and Makati pick-up); $10.00 (Delivery w/in Metro Manila
- Additional Clearing Cost – 5% of total declared value (for individual and/or combined order value totaling $1,000 and above.
- Premium charge – For highly taxable items
- 12% VAT (Value Added Tax) – on freight payments made is Philippine currency
Laptops, Netbook = $50
iPad, iPad2, PC Tablets = $25
Cellphones, Kindles = $15
Each shipment is automatically insured up to $100.00 (inclusive of freight reimbursement and cost of the package). Insurance is against total loss only. No insurance on any form of damage (dents, chip offs, water and rain, etc).
NOTE: Acts of God and acts of war, under international law, such as unforeseen acts of nature like lightning, typhoon, earthquake, hurricane, plane crash or acts of war like civil unrest, piracy (which is very common in some waters), terrorism and any acts of terrorism are not covered by the insurance.
Extra insurance may be availed at the cost of (US)$5 for every (US)$100 value of additional coverage.
- AEROSOL (SPRAY PAINT, HAIR SPRAY)
- RADIOACTIVE ELEMENTS
- INFECTIOUS SUBSTANCE
- COUNTERFEIT MERCHANDISE
- CORROSIVE MATERIALS
- FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS, FLAMMABLE MATERIALS (MATCHES, FIRECRACKER)
- FLAMMABLE GAS ORGANIC PEROXIDE OXIDIZER TOXIC MATERIALS (PESTICIDES, ALIKE)
- FIREARMS (ANY PART, ACCESSORIES, AMMUNITION and/or REPLICAS, TOY GUNS) AIR CRAFT PARTS, Precious metals (Gold, silver ect)
- ANY KIND OF CURRENCY (Paper bills or coins)
These items will not be accepted by JAC for shipment. In addition to these items, JAC does not accept for shipment any goods requiring the issuance of export licenses by the Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security (B1S), the Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the, Treasury Department, Office of Foreign Assets Control, or any other agency unless, at the time cargo is tendered, it is accompanied by all necessary licenses and other documentation.Customers are required to provide JAC with accurate product descriptions and values so that Automated Export Statement (AES) filing requirements can be satisfied. By placing cargo with JAC, the customer agrees to all of the above restrictions and conditions, and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless JAC for any fines, penalties, forfeitures or other costs arising from the customer’s failure to comply with these requirements.