- Freight charges will be settled upon pick-up or delivery via cash or credit card. For shipments subject for delivery, only cash payment is accepted.
- JAC does not consolidate multiple boxes into one shipment. We ship out received packages as scheduled by our JAC U.S. offices.
- Chargeable weight with a fraction of pound is rounded up to the next pound. Example: 2.3 lbs will be 3 lbs chargeable weight.
- Chargeable weight shall be based on volume or actual weight, whichever is greater.
The cost of air shipment is computed based on actual weight in pounds (lbs.). Items that are bulky but light in weight are assessed in dimensional weight and will be computed as follows:
For US – L”x W” x H” /166.
For Asia – L” x W” x H” /366
- Your package FROM the U.S.A. via airfreight is insured for $3.50 per pound up to $100.00 for “total loss”. This settlement amount already includes freight reimbursement and the cost of your packages.
You may avail of our in-house insurance for an additional coverage of 5% of the declared value or commercial invoice value.
- We don’t insure for breakage or partial loss as per airline regulations.
- JAC is not liable for delays beyond our control. It is the airlines prerogative to bump-off or offload boxes even if premium rates are paid for.
JAC and its customers are required to adhere to Philippines, United States, and other laws regulating export trade and shipping. JAC STRICTLY PROHIBITS shipments in-any–form of guns/ammunition, parts and accessories thereof (even with legal permits), hazardous materials, contraband, counterfeit merchandise and illegal drugs. In addition, JAC does not accept for shipment any goods requiring the issuance of export licenses by the Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security (B1S), the Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the, Treasury Department, Office of Foreign Assets Control, or any other agency unless, at the time cargo is tendered, it is accompanied by all necessary licenses and other documentation.Customers are required to provide JAC with accurate product descriptions and values so that Automated Export Statement (AES) filing requirements can be satisfied. By placing cargo with JAC, the customer agrees to all of the above restrictions and conditions, and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless JAC for any fines, penalties, forfeitures or other costs arising from the customer’s failure to comply with these requirements.